aka..."Peay Peoples"



All Together at Last!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Cindy Turns "50"

Is it really so?  That's what my birth certificate tells me...I guess I better get used to it. 

 Josh & Kelli
 Megan
 Matt
 My Kids...
Missing Landon...He's on the Lord's errand in Michigan.
 Kevin...My Honey Bunny
The sweet smells of Bath and Body Lotion...twisted peppermint and winter wonderland.
Thanks Cheri for the Oobees slippers and matching blanket.
 Mom ad Son night at the Jazz game w/ dinner at Cafe Ole and ice cream from our favorite usher...Kevin!  
 My sweet friends...Sigrid and Cambria
I was attacked by the Jazz Bear...roses, cookies, balloon and lots of silly string!
Thanks to my sweet husband for making it a memorable evening.
 I think I can remember now...I'm 50!


I am grateful for a wonderful family who made me feel like a "Queen" on my Birthday.
I Love you!

No comments: