aka..."Peay Peoples"



All Together at Last!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's Halloween Time...

Happy Halloween

Wednesdays with Kenzlee..
My favorite day of the week...
I get to spend one on one time with this sweet little girl each week.
What a lucky Grandma I am!

Megan and the cousins in Utah county...
 Our Litte Lady Bug...
The Family...
Matt & Hayley

Josh, Kelli & Kenzlee
 Beware of the bug catcher...
Grandpa Jones
Aunt Carol
 The Witch...Grandma Jones
 Cousins...Minnie Mouse Mia & Lady Bug Kenzlee
Great-Grandma Jones and Mia
The witches house...just a sampling...there are witches everywhere inside and out!
Halloween night at G&G Jones...
It's tradtion-
Tortilla Soup w/cheese and fritos

The Witch has been delivering a pumpkin pie to our dear friends the Hadlows for over 20 years...
She still makes the pie, but the agreement is that they stop by and pick it up.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2012

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Oakleigh keeps asking to go to the "witches house" ever since my parents took her last week! I will never forget her coming to our house when we were little! I love that she still dresses up!!